1. Shaurya Shil of Class- 9 D, secured a position in the top 10 th percentile in India in 'The Clash of Pi' contest.
2. Ansh Gupta IX-E, was awarded the K.L Bhugra Award for scoring overall second position in class IX.
3. Aditya Chatterjee X-E, was awarded the Vedant Mehra Memorial Award for scoring highest marks in Mathematics in CBSE.
4. Arjit Singh Arora X-C, was awarded the Ravel Singh Rajinder Kaur Charitable Trust Scholarship for scoring third position in CBSE with 95.6%.
5. Arnav Mendiratta X-A, was awarded the Ravel Singh Rajinder Kaur Charitable Trust Scholarship for scoring first position in CBSE in the Alternate stream with 81.6%.
6. Amal Roy Joseph (10A) Celestine Saji (10E) and Dinu V. Thomas (8D), stood third, in the Inter- School Bible Quiz, conducted by Queen Mary School, on 19 th July 2019.
7. Atharv Karki of class 5-D won a Gold medal in level 5 of the 38 th National Abacus Competition, 'Brain- o-brain Fest' 2019, held in New Delhi. He also secured the first position as Wicketkeeper Batsman in U-12 Cricket Tournament organized by the Mount-Cricket Club.
8. Warwick University is one of the top ten universities in U.K. Ansh Gupta of class 10 E, participated in the Delhi Warwick Summer School from 24 th to 28 th June, 2019. Although this programme was organised for students of classes 11 th and 12 th , yet due to his keen interest in economics and persistent efforts, he secured a seat in this programme. Congratulations to our budding economist!
9. Our team comprising of Utkrist Gupta , Rahul Bandhu, Srivatsa Davuluri and Debargha Das of class 10 - E, participated in Ideathon 2019 for school students, conducted at IIT Delhi. Having chosen to compete in the category,'Driver behaviour as a cause of road accidents', they incorporated a device in the model which would prevent collision and a dynamic radar Cruise Control system which helps vehicle travel at a constant speed set by the driver.The team bagged the Third position and a prize money worth Rs. 5000!