Kanha Yadav of class 11F took part in the National IT Challenge organized by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and won 2 gold medals and 2 silver medals and 1 winner trophy. Kanha has been selected to represent India at the International Challenge to be held in the People’s Republic of Korea in November, 2019. It is also worthy to note that Kanha Yadav has been nominated for the ‘Bal Prathiba Award’ and other awards by various NGOs.
Five students of Class XII 2018-19 batch got admission in some of the most prestigious Courses and universities.
1. Rohan Baijal procured admission in IIT Kanpur and is currently pursuing Material Science and Engineering.
2. Rounak Jain is currently pursuing B-TECH from Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSIT).
3. Vishawam Dutta procured admission in IIT Ropar and is pursuing Mechanical Engineering.
4. Karan Jain is pursuing his higher education in Chemical Science and technology stream from IIT Guwahati.
5. Manansh Ram Thakur procured admission in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and is pursuing mechanical engineering there.