Job Description : VACANCIES (Posted On: 09-02-19)
Applicants for these posts must submit their applications with Xeroxed copies of the relevant documents to Principal, in person, as follows:-
|23rd February, 2019
||Estate Manager / Maintenance Manager
|25th February, 2019
|TGT - Maths and Science (Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with B.Ed.)
Engineering Drawing (Part Time)
|26th February, 2019
|27th February, 2019
|Special Educator (Qualification: Degree in Special education)
Physical Education (Part Time)
(Qualification: Master of Physical Education (MP. Ed). Two years Degree course from a recognized university)
|28th February, 2019
(Qualification: Degree in Counselling)
Engineering Drawing: Qualification
Any one of the following:
- Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting with a recognised diploma / certificate of minimum 1 years duration provided the person has studied Geometrical / Mechanical drawing in his course.
- Graduate in Engineering (preferably Mechanical) from a recognised University or Institute established by law or equivalent degree.
- Graduate in Architecture from a recognised University or Institute established by the law provided he had offered Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing as one of the subjects in Higher Secondary for equivalent course.
- B. Tech. Education Degree from regional College of Education.
- Graduate from a recognised University with one of the following processing Drawing Teacher Diploma / Certificate provided he has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in the Graduation and / or Drawing Teacher Diploma/Certificate.