|SIGNIFICANT DATES||15th DEC ‘18||COMMENCEMENT OF ADMISSION PROCESS
Please take a print out of the filled application form and submit it to the Reception at the school as soon as possible.
|7th JAN ‘19||LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS (Online and physical submission)
Both online and print out of the filled application form must be submitted by 2pm (latest) on this day.
|24th JAN ’19||LAST DATE FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OF THOSE WITH POINTS
PARENTS TO BE INFORMED BY SCHOOL OFFICE
|4th FEB ‘19||ADMISSION LIST OF THOSE SELCTED WITH POINTS- List 1|
|9th FEB ‘19||8:00 a.m : MEETING OF PARENTS OF APPLICANTS ADMITTED WITH POINTS (List 1)*|
|15th FEB ‘19||LAST DATE FOR COMPLETING ADMISSION FORMAILITIES OF THOSE SELECTED THROUGH POINT SYSTEM|
|19th FEB ‘19||2:00PM : LUCKY DRAW for applicants not yet selected|
|21st FEB ‘19||DISPLAY OF 2nd LIST OF ADMISSION (WITH WAITING LIST)|
|28th FEB ‘19||8:00 a.m MEETING OF PARENTS OF THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED ADMISSION PROCESS. (LIST 2)*|
1. Application form available online at http://www.stcolumbas.edu.in/kg-admissions.html w.e.f.15th Dec ‘18
2. Last date of availability of application form on the website 7th Jan ‘19
3. Boys born between 1st April 2014 and 31st March 2015, only, are eligible for application for admission.
4. The ID number of required documents are to be inserted on the online form and Xeroxed attested copy submitted with the physical form (please bring originals for verification when submitting the form) :
5. Documents to be submitted by those in special categories
6. Point System :
7. While mentioning Religion is not mandatory, if applicants wish to avail of admission preference to Catholics / Christians filling this information is essential.
8. As the school will be required to submit at future dates relevant information regarding students from Minority categories-these details must be filled in by those applicants from this category. Minorities wishing to avail of Minority facilities (e.g scholarships by the Government) need to fill in this information.
9. Catholics / Christians who fall within the designated Parish Areas (see drop box) will be category A, the remaining will be category B (Others). Category B have other Catholic, Church run schools, closer to their address. Students who gain admission through this category must attend Catechism classes through their schooling and must be actively supported in their faith by their parents.
10. Duplicate forms will be rejected.
11. The school reserves the right to reject applications with incomplete or false information.