|SIGNIFICANT DATES||29th NOV. 19||COMMENCEMENT OF ADMISSION PROCESS
Please take a print out of the filled application form and submit it to the Reception at the school as soon as possible. Please bring a copy for receiving.
|27th DEC. 19||LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
The print out of the filled application form must be submitted by 2pm (latest) on this day.
Both online and print out of the filled application form must be submitted by 2pm (latest) on this day.
|17th JAN. 2020||LAST DATE FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OF THOSE WITH POINTS
PARENTS TO BE INFORMED BY SCHOOL OFFICE
|24th JAN. 2020||ADMISSION LIST OF THOSE SELCTED WITH POINTS-LIST 1|
|1st FEB. 2020||1PM : MEETING OF PARENTS OF APPLICANTS ADMITTED WITH POINTS (List 1)*|
|7th FEB.2020||LAST DATE FOR COMPLETING ADMISSION FORMAILITIES OF THOSE SELECTED THROUGH POINT SYSTEM|
|11th FEB. 2020||2:30 PM : LUCKY DRAW for applicants not yet selected.|
|12th FEB 2020||DISPLAY OF 2nd LIST OF ADMISSION (WITH WAITING LIST)|
|22nd FEB. 2020||8:00 a.m. MEETING OF PARENTS OF THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED ADMISSION PROCESS (LIST 2) *|
1. Application form available online at www.stcolumbas.edu.in w.e.f. 29th NOV ‘19
2. Last date of availability of application form on the website 27th DEC ‘19
3. Boys born between 1st April 2015 and 31st March 2016, only, are eligible for application for admission.
4. Document number to be inserted on online form and Xeroxed attested copy submitted with the physical form (please bring originals for verification when submitting the form):
5. Documents to be submitted by those in special categories
6. Point System :
7. While mentioning Religion is not mandatory, if applicants wish to avail of admission preference to Catholics / Christians filling this information is essential. In addition, Minorities wishing to avail of Minority facilities (e.g scholarships by the Government) need to fill in this information.
8. Catholics / Christians who fall within the designated Parish Areas (see drop box) will be category A, the remaining will be category B (Others). Category B have other Catholic, Church run schools, closer to their address.
9. All students claiming admission under the Minority Christian category commit to the student attending Catechism classes in school throughout his years in the school. (Catechism classes are taken on a non-denominational basis (among the different churches of the Christian faith)
10. Duplicate forms will be rejected.
11. The school reserves the right to reject applications with incomplete or false information.
12. If seats remain after accommodating applicants on points, only those who have come to verify their documents and are physically present at the time of the lucky draw will be considered for the same.
13. The total number of seats for the KG class 2020-21 is 240