|SIGNIFICANT DATES||15th DEC ‘21||COMMENCEMENT OF ADMISSION PROCESS
|7TH JAN ‘22||LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS (Online and physical submission of downloaded filled in form and print. Ref point 1-8). Both online and print out of the filled application form must be submitted by 2pm (latest) on this day.|
|15th JAN ‘22||LAST DATE FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OF THOSE WITH POINTS PARENTS TO BE INFORMED BY SCHOOL OFFICE OF THE PARTICULAR DATE BY SMS|
|4th FEB ‘22||ADMISSION LIST OF THOSE SELCTED WITH POINTS - List 1|
|5th FEB ’22||8:00 a.m : MEETING OF PARENTS OF APPLICANTS ADMITTED WITH POINTS (List 1)|
|8th Feb ’22||LAST DATE FOR COMPLETING ADMISSION FORMAILITIES OF THOSE SELECTED THROUGH POINT SYSTEM|
|19th FEB ’22||7:30 AM : LUCKY DRAW for applicants not yet selected (ONE PARENT TO BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT WITH COPY OF RECEIVING OF FORM – CHILDREN NOT ALLOWED).|
|21st FEB ‘22||DISPLAY OF 2nd LIST OF ADMISSION (WITH WAITING LIST) Those selected in Lucky Draw. (List 2)|
|22nd FEB ’22||LAST DATE FOR COMPLETING ADMISSION FORMAILITIES OF THOSE SELECTED THROUGH LUCKY DRAW.|
|26th FEB ’22||8:00 a.m MEETING OF ALL NEW KG ADMISSIONS - PARENT ORIENTATION with newly admitted children.|
1. Application form available online at http://www.stcolumbas.edu.in/kg-admissions.html w.e.f.15th Dec ‘21
2. Last date of availability of application form on the website 7th Jan ‘22
3. Boys born between 1st April 2017 and 31st March 2018, only, are eligible for application for admission.
4. Document number to be inserted on online form and Xeroxed attested copy submitted with the physical form
(please bring originals for verification when submitting the form) :
5. Documents to be submitted by those in special categories
6. Point System :
7. While mentioning Religion is not mandatory, if applicants wish to avail of admission preference to Catholics / Christians filling this information is essential. In addition, Minorities wishing to avail of Minority facilities (e.g scholarships by the Government need to fill in this information.
8. Catholics/Christians who fall within the designated Parish Areas (see drop box) will be category A, the remaining will be category B (Others). Catholic B have other Catholic, Church run schools, closer to their address.
9. All students claiming admission under the Minority Christian category commit to the student attending Catechism classes in school throughout his years in the school. (Catechism classes are taken on a non-denominational basis (among the different churches of the Christian faith)
10. Duplicate forms will be rejected.
11. The school reserves the right to reject applications with incomplete or false information.
12. If seats remain after accommodating applicants on points, only those who have come to verify their documents and are physically present at the time of LUCKY DRAW will be considered for the same.
13. The total number of seats for the KG class 2022-23 is 240.